just some stats

Friday, July 22, 2011

Peek-a-boo!

This is my cat. She's on another adventure to the roof of my house. The funny thing with Lucy is that she loves to climb on the roof, but once she's up there she forgets about the getting down part. She has this look in her eyes that says "oh crap". It's that same expression you get when you realize you just forgot something, and in her case it was her memory of the last time this happened. I love my cat.

You know you've turned up your amp too loud when all the bugs living behind it crawl to a new corner. I played one string and at least fifteen bugs crawled out of nowhere. I was afraid they were going to the police to file a noise complaint.

The cool thing about having a blog on Blogger.com is that you can look at how many people have looked at your blog. You can also see which countries have viewed your blog. Of course, Americans have viewed my blog the most because we are the best at everything (except Women's Soccer). But, I want to say thank you to all 77 Russians for making this blog 77 views more popular!

Well I have nothing else to say, except for what I just said and what I am about to say.

Bye

-T-Dawg

No comments: