just some stats

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

illegally loving my country...

Mysterious title, right? If you are not from Texas, then you may have not heard about the burn ban that is in effect. In short, I couldn't burn down the neighborhood with fireworks this year. Unlike the title says I obeyed the law and instead of fireworks, I celebrated America by doing everything American. I spent some time on the lake, I ate a cheeseburger, I ate ice cream on a big waffle cone and last but not least I watched Star Wars.

Now that I'm done with the prologue (yes that wasn't even the beginning!!), I am deeply sorry for not posting anything on my blog for the past weeks or months. Actually, I'm not sorry. Now to the next order of business. There's really nothing else to say, except...

I got your hopes up didn't I? You must hate me right now. Have a great summer, and while your at it visit my blog again!

-Tdawg

No comments: