just some stats

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another day, another post

Did you know, that some bloggers (I think that's what they're called) post stuff on their blog everyday. Also, for some of those people that's their job. Here is their average work day:

-Wake up whenever.
-Turn on their computer.
-Play a couple of games, and look at cats on YouTube.
-Grudgingly go to work. Of course it takes them a whopping five seconds to "go to work".
-Add something to their blog, maybe a picture but if they're really talented they might add a video!
-Shut off the computer
-People actually look at their new material, and unknowingly give that person money

Of course this is an over-exaggeration, but some people make some o.k cash with their blogs. I highly doubt that one can make a living with it, but it's still money. Maybe I should add stupid content to my blog just to make tons of cash... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But I digress

I am feeling very jealous of myself right now. Did I get a new electronic device? No. Did I get a girlfriend? Sadly no. Did I get anything at all? Technically yes; SUMMER! I get to wake up whenever, do just about whatever and I have forever to do whatever whenever (say that five times fast)!

For kids, having three months of nothing to do is called boring. For adults, having a week of nothing to do is heaven. Most of the summer (so far) I have been doing nothing. Don't get me wrong, because that would just be the end of all humanity if you got me wrong, I've done some pretty cool things over the summer, but on weekdays when the parents are working I've had some trouble entertaining myself.

I've visited exactly twelve web sites on "what to do when you're bored". I'm creative enough to run a blog, but I can't even entertain myself for a day? Well, thank you for pretending that you actually care what I have to say and making me believe that I have followers. If you haven't followed my blog, then maybe you should. It's not a virus or anything. In fact you don't even have to look at my blog, just follow it. please?

Well that's all folks!

Oh I almost forgot! Today's post was brought to you by the letter G.

-T-Dawg

No comments: