just some stats

Friday, August 13, 2010

Port Aransas!

Hey guys. Today I'm going to Port Aransas, and I'm staying the whole weekend. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. I'm pretty excited to go out to the beach. But once it's over... It's just about school time (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). I hate how teachers and parents expect you to be excited to go back to school. It's like they created summer so that kids will be away from school so long that they'll be begging to come back. WRONG!! If you took a kid out of school and waited until he/she wanted to go back you would be waiting 30 years later when he realizes how stupid he/she is. For 30 years we're talking about a stupid happy kid. Anyways, I'm going into 8th grade so one more year until high-school. See ya' later

-T-Dawg

No comments: