just some stats

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Vacation!

Hey! Today's Wednesday and two days ago on Monday I got back from an awesome vacation. We went to Port Aransas and Corpus Christi. In Port Aransas we went to the beach, ate waffles, went to an art gallery, and got our pictures taken in front of one of those gift shops with a huge fake shark in front of it that you can walk right into! On Sunday, we decided to go to Corpus Christi so we could eat at one of the best Italian restaurants in the United States (according to my grandfather). Unfortunately, when we got to the place it was closed Sundays and Mondays! We still had fun though. We went on a boat tour in nice boat, then went to the aquarium. I have already been to Corpus on a school trip so I was kind of like a tour guide. I put together a video of the trip, but wouldn't you know when I put it on YouTube there's NO SOUND!! Technology can kind of be a pain sometimes. Anyways, thanks for reading my blog.

Or should I say... JUSTABLOG!

-T-Dawg

No comments: