just some stats

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My YouTube Account (and my summer vacation)

Hey guys, You may be wondering, what is this video doing on my blog? Well It's me. I'm making videos on YouTube and this is my first one. This is the only time I want to put YouTube videos that are mine in my blog. My username is justausername97. Anyways, I'm doing these videos on my webcam so they don't look too pretty. You can subscribe or don't even bother to look at my videos. Don't worry, I'll still be blogging! Hopefully the YouTube account can bring traffic to my blog or vise versa. Right I'm just enjoying my summer, by staying home and doing nothing. Of course that's not all I did over summer, but 85% of it probably was. This weekend though I will get to go to Port Aransas and that will be super fun hanging out on the beach! See ya' -T-Dawg

No comments: