just some stats

Saturday, December 03, 2011

A/V Club Christmas Party

Ladies and Gentlemen, my hypothesis is true!  You do not need alcohol at a party to make something go terribly wrong.  Of course, when I say terribly wrong I mean the kind of "terribly wrong" that makes an event so awesome.  What happened?  We (I won't point fingers) decided that it would be fun to play hide'n'go seek in the dark.  You know that the game is dangerous when you are running and you can't see anything around you.  In short, the game didn't last very long.

Fine, I'll give you the gory details: It was so dark that the dog and one kid ran into each other, and I ran into a fence.  Happy?  We preceded to stick with board games and "truth or dare".  I guess in the end, it was a pretty sweet party.  It was a white elephant party, and I'm pretty sure I got the lamest- I mean BEST present ever: an envelope filled with a bookmark, a plastic spoon, a free stamp and a clip.  Because I got the worst, I mean BEST gift, everyone felt bad and gave me a container filled with Japanese bath salt.  So I guess I got the "white elephant".  

The thing that I find funny is that you can judge a kid by the kind of parties he/she goes to.  Of course it doesn't count if that person gets dragged to a party they don't want to go.  In my case, I go to A/V club (audio visual) parties.  For those of you who don't know me, now you do!  But just because it's a party for a club DOES NOT mean that it stinks.  You never know when somebody is going to fall and split open their pinky finger, or when some suspicious person comes out of the forest and starts to follow you (all inside jokes, but you get my point).  At the very worst nothing happens but there will always be free food, and an interesting thing about me is that I follow one simple rule with parties:

If there is food, Thomas is there, somewhere, and he is eating that free food.

Thanks for throwing away five minutes of your life to look at mine.

If you have any suggestions for the blog, open your window and yell them out loud.  If you are lucky, I just might hear you.

-T-Dawg

P.S(what does that even stand for?)- About my movie...
good news: it is done
 bad news: it is a complete disaster

I might post it next time, but because of many factors, it's not very good.  If you are lucky enough to see it, just know that I didn't have all the time in the world to make it perfect and the finished product was NOT what I had in my head.

I am almost done with a no dialogue (not a silent) film that I might also be able to post.  More information next time...  (don't you love cliff hangers!?) 

No comments: