just some stats

Monday, March 14, 2011

HAPPY 1000 VIEWS!!! (and pi day)

I can hear the eye of the tiger playing in the background, the crowd cheering, and I can see a pool of sweat on the ground. All of these things are fake, but the 1000 that I saw on the top of my blog wasn't. It was a complete coincidence that I was the 1000th viewer. Sure, I might have hit the re-fresh button 900 out of the 1000 times, but it's the people that actually look at this blog that made this possible. Thank you. I would also like to thank the academy, and my agents for spending endless time doing pointless things that I am to lazy to do for my money, and last but not least: THE RE-FRESH BUTTON!!

And other news; today (3/14) is pi day. The long awaited day where you finally have an excuse for acting like a nerd and eating pi at the same time! 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

These are the 50 or so digits of pi that I have memorized. You can now tell your friends that I have no life.

Speaking of not having a life, I got a Facebook! You can be my friend, or you can poke me (what the heck is the point of that anyways), or you can even play Farm Ville with me! Just Kidding.

IN THE NEXT EPISODE: Thomas goes to California and tells his story: Will this post actually be INTERESTING? Will it gain many followers? Will Thomas ever finish this current post?

Stay tuned, and all of your questions will (probably not) be answered!

-T-Dawg

No comments: