just some stats

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hanging out with St. Patrick

You think you're safe in your house, behind your computer, with your coffee, but you're not. I will find you, and when I do... I will pinch you because I know you're not wearing green. I will...

Anyways, on a happier note, happy St. Patrick's day! Well, I don't think that I will be doing much to celebrate the occasion. I guess because this holiday tends to be more drinking then celebrating leprechauns and rainbows and stuff like that. At least where I live. But I could be wrong.

Hopefully today I get to see some free music tonight (The Strokes). Ever heard of them? Gary Coleman, Conrad Bain, Todd Bridges? Yeah, my jokes are pretty bad.

Well, I hope everybody has a great St. Patrick's day, and enjoys their spring break.

-T-Dawg

No comments: