just some stats

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Adios Mofo

To tell you the truth I had no better title for this post.  I'm not really going to say anything about Rick Perry, but no matter how much I disagree with him, he makes a good exit.

After much thought, and meditation (I'm kidding, everything on this blog is just impromptu, I don't even know what I'm going to say next) I have decided that I will be active on this blog every Saturday.  I know I've had a reputation for starting traditions that I don't carry, but I really don't have time any other day.

So, What's new?  nothing.  I did not capitalize the 'n' because not much has happened since my last post.  But fortunately, my life doesn't have to be exciting to write a blog!  On second thought, it probably does.  On that note, why don't I give you a heads up on what's going on at my school!.

I have signed up for the Audio/Video Productions class at my high-school.  This is great for me, because making movies (short or long) interests me.  I love creating the story and using a camera to get it across.  Right now I am in the middle of my first project: "The Film Festival".  It may sound like this project is serious and film festival worthy, but it's mainly a team building project to get the feel for making a film.  It's basically a movie about a group of kids making a movie.  At first the teacher didn't like the idea of a movie of a movie, mostly because we'd need twice the materials to shoot the scene where we're making the movie, but after looking at our script he was o.k with it.  Hopefully this experience will help me for future projects, and I might post some stuff on this blog!

Anyways, hopefully everybody has an awesome Labor Day weekend and I'll see you next Saturday!

-T-Dawg


No comments: