just some stats

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello there.

Well, I am very bored and hungry right now. So, what better thing to do than to type a post on my blog! Did you notice that fire game on the bottom of my blog? I bet that only 20% of the people that view this blog know that anything exists at the bottom of this long and winding blog. I should call the bottom part of my blog the "Land of the Lost". Anyways, I was just having fun embedding stuff on my blog like that game at the bottom. Also on the side is a game bar; a bar that has games. Anyways you can find out for yourself. Well, I just bought this book called stencil 101 by Ed Roth. I am going to use these stencils for my t-shirts. They are pretty cool. Here is his website if you want to buy this book (or single stencils): http://www.stencil1.com/shop.html. There's one problem, I have to ask for permission to use these stencils on my tees and sell them because they are copyrighted. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but I hope it's a yes. Anyways, see ya'.

Art is either plagiarism or revolution.
Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1903)


- T-Dawg

P.S- Hello

P.S.S- I wonder what P.S.S means?

P.S.S.S- So....

P.S.S.S.S- That's four S's.

P.S.S.S.S.S- Anyways, this is just a blog.

No comments: