just some stats

Thursday, April 01, 2010

follow!!!!

Hey, guys, seriously, FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!! If you're new to reading my posts, feel free to pass, but if you love this blog, me, the posts, etc. you should follow this blog. It's a win-win situation: You can see instantly when I make a new post and instead of having to type in the url, from your blog account you can go to my blog instantly. For me, it makes me and my blog look like it's THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!! Anyways, This Saturday (April 3) is my B-Day and I think that by following me that would be a great birthday present. Show this blog to your friends, and their friends, and their uncle's, and their uncle's friend's, and their sisters, etc.

Oh yeah, you better hurry with that following-my-blog-thing 'cause this blogs going to be shut down tomorrow. APRIL FOOLS!!! Oh, that never gets old.

-T-Dawg

No comments: