just some stats

Saturday, September 19, 2009

HEADLINES: BOY CHANGES BUSINESS PROJECT IDEA!!!

Yep, like all human beings, you get this awe-striking totally awesome idea and after a while you notice the leaks in the pipe. Well, better now then when the business project actually starts (sometime in April I think). I looked at the my business idea; Thomas Designs and I wasn't smiling anymore. I only made ten percent of the cost of the merchandise, and if I raised my royalty price then nobody would by my products because the merchandise price would go up also. (this all confusing!). My dad told me that I would make more money selling to businesses that would buy in bulk, but the odds that they would buy from me then a more experienced T-shirt making company are a lot to 3 (I feel like C-3PO). Anyways, I decided to trash that idea and think of another business. I still wanted to create T-shirts, so I decided on the perfect idea (at least for now)....

T0 BE CONTINUED!

(Wha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!)


*Just look at post above smart ones*

No comments: