just some stats

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Thomas Designs

Hi guys! Have any of you peoples ever been to a Bat (or Bar) Mitzvah? I have! I went to a Bat Mitzvah last Thursday! As you can see by my excessive exclamation marks, it was awesome as well as a great experience in my life. And to top it all off, I get to go to another one later in August! Anyways, back to the point, in seventh grade there's a school project called the business project. Just by the name I'm sure that you know what that means; I have to start my own "business" and sell stuff. What's cool is that I get to keep all the money, though I have decided that I wanted to give every single penny of profit to charity. My "business" is called Thomas Designs. As you can see on the side of my blog, I create merchandise. You can go to my website at http://www.zazzle.com/thomasdesigns and see all my merchandise. I try to keep my products nice and cheep just for you! I have many products already made that you can buy, and if you want a personal design you can email me at thomasmagnuson@gmail.com and make a request. NOTE: I will add 20% for personal designs not including products already made (if you buy more than one of the same personal design, the 20% will be taken off). Also, if you want a personal design, when you email me your request make sure to put any pictures you want to be used on your merchandise on your email. I will constantly email you my progress so that you can criticize my work. So if you have a business I can make you your business cards, t-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, etc. And every profit I make goes to charity! (not a lie) I hope that you will think of Thomas Designs when you want some merchandise. Thanks!

See ya' next post; "but don't get too excited because it's justablog"
- T-Dawg

P.S: Here's an example of one of my products: An American Duty sticker

No comments: