just some stats

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yo. I'm writing to you at six o' clock in the morning, so I'm sort of tired. But anyways, have you ever had that relative that when you were young you thought that she was blood related, but it turns out that she's not your cousin, but your step second cousin, or your parent's step cousin? Yeah, it's so confusing. I just call her my cousin, but when somebody says, "how's so and so related to you?" I just take the time in saying what exactly she is. Well, since it's lent and I'm a Christian (but I really wouldn't care to be anything else? It's just what I was brought up as.) I'm giving up my ipod Shuffle. For some reason though, unlike my friends I feel a hint of proudness. Well, I hope that I'll write more posts soon, so, "Don't get to excited 'cause this is justablog." (Did you like that? That's my new slogan!)


-T-dawg

No comments: